Our mission is to provide to students with the necessary skills of both mind and heart that will enable them to approach life with a sense of inquiry and purpose. We believe that the environment, which encourages the fullest development of students' potential, is one that affords the opportunity to explore creative as well as intellectual ability. We believe in working together in our spirit of cooperation, seeking to cultivate and express what is excellent in each.
Intellectual curiosity and a spirit of query are the activating factors in the educational process. While active participation in school community builds caring and responsible individuals, promoting, lives of integrity awareness and purpose, life can be lived in its fullest sense through lifelong efforts towards personal development and growth.
At GIS, Kablana to fulfill our mission we:
- Impart excellent quality education.
- Prepare students for higher studies and life long learning.
- Promote compassion, understanding, respect and responsibility towards others.
- Promote inquisitiveness about self and exploit one's talent to its full potential.
- Present challenges and support each student to conquer these challenges.
- Appreciate the beauty of diversity and wonders of life.
- Foster a sense of appreciation for the world views, arts and history of diverse cultures.
- Teach skills of self learning, sound thinking, effective reading, clear writing and objective inquiry.
- Promote altruism, ethical reflection, independent thought and creative expression.
- Develop a harmony of mind, body and spirit.
- Foster an appreciation of the interdependence of all species and a spirit of responsibility and reciprocity towards our earth community.
- Employ devoted and capable staff; value their work and enhance their professional skills and capabilities.