The School has a fleet of 10 buses plying in the radius of 25 kilometers, manned by trained and experienced drivers and conductors and supervised by the transport incharge. Every bus has a teacher in charge to look after the discipline and well being of the children in the bus and lady attended.
School transport available to take the students to and from the school with in a radius of 25 km. on the existing routes.
- School transport cannot be claimed as a right.
- Students desiring to avail the transport facility provided by the School may apply to the Principal in a prescribed form available with the office. The said form is to be submitted to the class teacher within a week's time.
- Please attach one photograph on the transport form and one photograph is to be submitted along with the said form.
- Bus fee will be charged for 11 months for the year.
- Parents desiring to discontinue the transport service are required to intimate to the Principal in writing at least 2 months in advance or pay two months bus fare in lieu thereof.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to accompany their wards in the bus.
- In case of emergency such as the following, the school will not be able to run the bus or compensate.
a. Sudden breakdown of the vehicle
b. Sudden sickness of the driver
c. Shortage of fuel
d. Any other unavoidable incident