Admission Notice for 2021-22
Hope everything is good and in healthy spirit with you and your family. Due to COVID-
19 situation, a sudden crisis- in terms of health and finances, has gripped the nation. Therefore, it becomes important for all of us to follow the directions issues by the government time to time to stay safe.
In this crucial situation of lockdown and uncertainty, as responsible stakeholders, We at GANGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL KABLANA, a leading educational institution, comes forward with a quality- oriented very effective online teaching classes so that the studies of our students is not affected a tall.
Moreover, looking at the positive side of the situation, we have got an opportunity to groom our children not only to adapt to techno-based learning process but also to face challenges with positive approach and thereby honing their life skills.
Seeing the current lockdown situation, we also inform you that Admission Process has been made ONLINE for session 2021-22.You may admit siblings of your ward, children of relatives or any other known child in neighbourhood through our online applying mode:
- By filling the details in enquiry form on the school website (www.giskablana.com)
- By sending your enquiry on the email id- email@example.com.
- Or You may also enquire admission & fee related details from our admission counselor and school reception on the phone nos (8684000912, 8685000421, 8684000196)
You are further informed that adhering to the Haryana government instructions in full spirit ,currently school will only be collecting tuition fees on a monthly basis with no increase in fee from last year as per the order of Haryana government and payment of other charges will only be collected after the lockdown. This will be applicable to all our current and new students.
Kindly take very good care of yourself!
With Best Wishes!
GANGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,KABLANA(JHAJJAR)
The school admits students in Classes LKG to XII. Admission takes place in the months of January to July every year. All students seeking admission to various classes are required to get their names registered for admission from the first week of October of the preceding year. The merit of the students is the sole criterion of selection.
The new session starts from the first week of April and ends on 31st March.
If the name of a students is struck-off due to non-payment of dues or on account of his/her absence without leave for seven consecutive days, his/her admission entirely depends on the discretion of the Principal and availability of seat. If re-admission is allowed, the child will have to pay re-admission fee and the arrears due.
- A clear one-month's notice or school fee in lieu thereof, is to be given when a student is to be withdrawn.
- In case of withdrawal, transfer certificates and security deposit will be released on clearance of the school dues.
- Security will be refunded ONLY if the application is made at the time of withdrawal of the student.
- Application for withdrawal in the month of April should be submitted before 7th of April, otherwise fee for one month i.e. for May will also charged.
- Students discontinuing in the terms shall pay fee for the academic year.
- A student can be expelled by the school authorities on any of the following grounds
Irregularity in attendance
Non-payments of fee/School dues
Non -submission of Transfer Certificate/Birth Certificate
Moral breach, as seen by school authorities.
- Nothing except the caution money is refundable at the time of withdrawal, even if the child has not attended the School for a single day.