GANGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is affiliated to CBSE till class XII.
The school offers medical , non medical science stream, commerce and humanities streams at +1 levels to students thereby offering horizon to various combinations of subjects .
School strictly follows CBSE curriculum with the best pedagogy.
CBSE Curriculum (IX-XII )
WHY WE ARE THE BEST?
- Excellent infrastructure built on modern architecture layout.
- Value based stimulating , innovative and progressive learning environment.
- Play way teaching approach and homely environment.
- Smart classes with all digital facilities.
- Well -equipped computer lab, mathematics lab, Social Science Lab etc. for exposure to practical teaching-learning environment.
- Conduction of periodical exhibitions, talent shows, cultural programmes & competitions to provide holistic development.
- Partnered with LEAD ( Lead Curriculum Based on NEP ) with excellent activities for holistic development within affordable fee.
- Online quality classes during pandemic (Covid -19 ) on MS-Team.
- Affiliated to CBSE and up to grade XII with Science, Commerce and Humanities stream.
- Ideal academic environment with teacher, student ratio 1:20
- Health & Sanitation in terms of R.O treated drinking water, housekeeping etc.
- Aesthetically designed activity room, music room and art room for development of innovative and creative faculties of students.
- *Wi-Fi* campus
- Spacious library -cum reading room equipped with books, encyclopedias, journals, Magazines , newspapers , reference books etc.
- .*Digital communication* with parents in term of one o' one interaction.
- *Offer smart class-room facility*
- *Fire safety* precautions and CCTV cameras have also been installed at different locations in the premises of the school for safety and security of all concerned.
- Provides bus facility to the students. All school buses have been well equipped with CCTV cameras. CCTV cameras have also been installed at different locations in the premises of the school for safety and security of all concerned.
- Provides bus facility to the students. All school buses have been
furnished with CCTV cameras and GPRS.
- Highly qualified, trained & experienced teachers and supporting staff.
- Management Team comprising of eminent educationalists.
- Ideal academic environment ratio 1:20 in pre-primary and 1:30 in other classes.
- Facility for Outdoor and indoor sports like volleyball, badminton ,kho kho etc and indoor sports like chess are also available in our school. Provides special training of sport in morning and evening. Provides Academic coaching after school. Full time qualified instructor for all game
- Emphasis on overall development.
- Critical thinking and creativity – to boost logical decision making and innovation
- Play- based and discovery based learning
- Unique capabilities- recognizing, topping them in each student
- Emphasize conceptual understanding- learning -for-exams with no rote learning.
- Use of technology- in teaching and learning- removing language barriers
- Community participation- uplifting philanthropic/private/community participation.
- Respect for diversity and local content- to be reflected in all curriculum pedagogy ,and policy.
- Continuous review- build on sustained and regular assessment by educational experts.
- Effective recruitment strategies.
- High – retention and culturally responsive preparation.
- Competitive and equitable comprehension.
- Stakeholders engagement.