The school provides facilities for the games. To encourage healthy competition, character building and physical well being, Inter-House Competitions and tournaments are held in different games and sports for senior and junior groups each year. Games form an integral and vital part of the school curriculum. Participations in at least one game is compulsory from Class III to X Special scholarships are provided to students who play at State and National level.
Physical education and activity form an integral part of every day routine and is structured to fit the needs of specific age groups. It is compulsory for all and introduces the children to a variety of Games and activities in order to develop their fitness, physical skills, Versatility and a sense of fair play. Qualified and competent instructors are appointed to take care of each game to train and supervise the students.
- The School has sports grounds for Cricket, Hockey, Football, Basketball & Volleyball.
- Yoga Meditation , P.T. (Physical Exercise), Annual Sports Week.
- Inter Class & sports matches are held in regular sports period.
- Annual Sports week is held in the month of December in which all indoor (Chess, Table Tennis etc) and outdoor (Badminton, Basketball, cricket, football etc) are held as inter house competition. The Winner House is awarded with the trophy. The certificate of participation and achievement is given to students.
- (Inter School Activities) Children are encouraged to participate and are sent for inter school sports such as Football and Basketball. This teaches them to deal maturely with both success and failure.
To develop the team and sportsman spirit various sports activities are held round the year.
Various other competition are held during the year like
- Open Competition
- Inter School Competition
- Intra School Competition
The winners are awarded certificate & prizes.